Manufacturer: 2W sports
2W WINDSURF paddleboard 10´8 MSL fusion
The versatile and multi-purpose inflatable paddleboard 2W WINDSURF can be used as a classic paddleboard while standing with a paddle or to relax while riding in a kayak seat or in combination with a windsurfing sail.
For relaxation, fun and sports.
2W WINDSURF paddleboard for beginners and advanced, families with children who are looking for maximum quality for affordable money.
The best technology MSL fusion, versatility, design and long life.
Sharp tip, board width 84 cm and wider stern = maximum stability for riders, ideal for windsurfing learning.
Weight limit up to 130 kg.
Recommended pressure 16–20 Psi depending on conditions and type of water surface.
• 1× US box, removable center fin for better stability when riding with a windsurfing sail
• hole for windsurfing mast with sail and boom
• 1× US box, removable rear fin to hold the direction when driving without a sail
• stainless steel rings to fit kayak seat on a paddleboard • stainless steel ring for tying a paddleboard
• elevated EVA – at the end of a board the deck pad is lifted to support leg when turning quickly
• MSL fusion technology: paddleboard is lighter ond stiffer • bag on wheels • reinforcing tape carbon design – for better stiffness and perfect design
• bungee cords to tie down a waterproof bag 2Wsports
• bag on wheels with straps to carry it easier
• 3-part foldable aluminum paddle – adjustable from 170 to 210 cm
• safety leash • quality two way pump
• repair kit
|Size cm||Volume l||Rider weight kg||Technology||Weight kg|
|326 × 84 × 15||325 l||do 130||MSL fusion||9,38|
• kayak seat
• 4-piece kayak paddle
• 2-piece or 3-piece 2W carbon paddle, 100% full carbon
For 2W WINDSURF paddleboard we supply complete quality WS rig.
The set includes: joint, fiber glass or carbon mast, extension, aluminum boom 120–170 cm, sail, uphaul. Sail sizes from 1.0 m2 to 5.5 m2.
We recommend the size and type of sails to our clients according to age and skills.
We also offer our clients windsurfing courses for beginners and advanced under the leadership of Petr Čech jun., champion of the Czech Republic and Austria in the slalom category.